How it works
Print Trail’s combined e-commerce, print-on-demand, fulfilment and delivery make it hassle-free to sell printed products online, whilst delivering globally. If you’d like more about how it works, read on!
All done automatically, with no input required from you.
Scroll down to learn more about each stage
Why use Print Trail?
- Eliminate the hassle of processing and fulfilling orders, and dealing with customer queries – we take care of them
- Make a much greater margin on books sold directly (no commission to Amazon, etc)
- Sell more books – gain a news sales channel, direct to customers, which can grow over time using tools on our e-commerce platform
- Flexible production – move titles onto print on demand (or low volume, high quality digital print runs) once warehoused stock is depleted
- Very low running costs – after setup and storage, we only charge when a book is sold
- Never go out of stock – keep older or low sales titles ‘in stock’ and available to purchase, indefinitely, via print-on-demand
Designed to work alongside your existing sales channels, Print Trail streamlines your book order processing and order fulfillment, saving your time and hassle, so you can concentrate on creating great content and marketing.