Sell from your website
We give you the tools to sell online – making the most of your email and social media marketing.
Print-on-demand & storage
For each title, choose between print-on-demand and fulfilment, or warehouse and fulfilment.
Orders come straight to us, and we process them. So there’s nothing you need to do. Yes, it’s that easy.
We ship to your customer
We ship direct to your customer from our nearest global distribution depot, minimising shipping costs.
Print Trail automates your book sales, order processing and delivery:
Make more profit per sale
If you already have direct contact with your customers, why give retailers a cut? Direct your customers to your own site.
Save time and money
Reduce costs in storing stock, re-ordering and customer service. Free up your team’s time so you can focus on what’s important – content and sales.
Ship globally, locally
Our global distribution centres allows us to ship from the nearest location – your customers get lower shipping costs and quicker delivery times.
A new sales channel
Already got good sales channels? Great! Print Trail happily co-exists with all your other sales activities.
What are the benefits?
- Eliminate the hassle of processing and fulfilling orders, and dealing with customer queries – we take care of them
- Make a much greater margin on books sold directly (no commission to Amazon, etc)
- Sell more books – gain a news sales channel, direct to customers, which can grow over time using tools on our e-commerce platform
- Flexible production – move titles onto print on demand (or low volume, high quality digital print runs) once warehoused stock is depleted
- Very low running costs – after setup and storage, we only charge when a book is sold
- Never go out of stock – keep older or low sales titles ‘in stock’ and available to purchase, indefinitely, via print-on-demand
We print books too
As well as order
- Softback books
- Hardback books
- Mono &
- Perfect bound & saddle-stitched
- Reports, journals
- Guide books
- Training manuals
- Photo books
The best of both worlds
As well as helping you make direct sales to your customers, we also make it easy to sell your book on Amazon.
Whether your book is a softcover, custom hardcover, ebook, or anything else – we have you covered.
Start selling your book on the world’s biggest online bookstore.